Do you have experience within supply chain? Are you interested in working at one of the world’s most recognizable brands? Keep reading!
As a person in charge of converting all commercial plans and market intelligences into demand planning from Samsung factories into Nordic market, Supply Chain Coordinator does Demand planning, Purchasing planning, Sales forecasting and coordination of various issues and information between local (Nordic) area and HQ/Factories/Other sales subsidiaries in order to secure best sales opportunity with maximized operational efficiency.
• Sell in Forecast Accurac
• Sales Capability Index
• Weekly / Monthly sales target achievement
• Channel PSI Analysis
• Inventory Management
• Convert Retail data into Sales Planning
• Responsible for Demand and Supply Planning with highest accuracy and punctuality
• Own, drive and manage forecast considering market, supply situation and channel PSI with reference of Sales Order and Sales Forecast
• Update forecast in the system and maintenance the data for short and long term planning
• Manage Inventory and Purchase based on life cycle of the products
• Responsible for purchasing (right quantity, right timing, and right price)
• Analyze and report customers’ sell-out, channel inventory and week-of-sales trend
• Be in charge of communication with factories and headquarter ex. Reporting weekly sales discrepancy, demand change status, Coordination of daily operational issues
• Control of weekly / Monthly sales progress in cope with Indoor sales, Sales, and Logistics.
• Highlight gap and opportunities and work with gap closing
• Coordinate for optimized inventory situation and prevent aging stocks.
• Regularly measure related KPIs and forecast bias and improve working methods and tools/systems to hit target
• Preferably degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Industrial engineering, Logistics or equivalent
• Previous work experience in related field would be a plus
• Good knowledge in using MS Office, especially Excel
• Preferably SAP experience
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
• Willingness to be able to work with time sensitive deadlines
• Excellent team player with a natural talent to work cross functionally in many different forums.
• Excellent communicator in a way that is inspiring, yet decisive and collaborative.
• Outstanding Numeric and analytic skills and exceptional drive to resolve issues
• Structured and thorough
• Dedicated and flexible
• Very good English skills
• Excellent social and communication skill(verbal and written)
Contract: Consultancy assignment from ASAP to april 2023
Are you interested in the position? Make sure to apply immidieatly to optimize your chances! Questions? You can reach Tom at email@example.com.