In the role of Foreign Trade and Export Control Officer you will have the responsibility of the definition and design of the operational processes of import, export, and FTA for BSH Northern Europe. The role involves great responsibility of developing work tasks in a fast-moving environment. You will be part of a small team of employees placed in Solna and you report directly to the Head of Logistics Northern Europe.
BSH Home appliances operates in an international environment with both inbound and outbound logistic flows of goods within and outside the European Union. Focus in the role is operating and developing the export, import and trade control function from a process perspective and at the same time ensuring that the business meet legal requirements. The scope of the role is Northern Europe.
Your tasks include
• Process definition and design of the operational processes import, export and FTA
• Strategic orientation of operational foreign trade IT systems regarding above mentioned processes
• Operational execution of the above-mentioned processes
• Classification; Implementation of processes for determining the customs tariff number
• Customs procedures
• Origin of goods and preferences
• Risk management and audits
• Experience and/or training in foreign trade and import + export business
• Knowledge of logistics and customs processes
• Knowledge about Free Trade Agreements
• Experience from working in different systems; collecting and analyzing of data
• Speak and write fluently in English and Swedish
Since the role is a specialist function it is important that you take own initiatives and can work independently. You are structured as a person and you work with high level of accuracy and integrity. It is key for the role to be collaborative and communicative as a person since you will work with different functions within and outside the company.
We offer you an attractive role in a global and stable company with great products. BSH values education, quality, and personal development. You will be part of an environment with talented and helpful colleagues. The role offers you good opportunities to learn and grow within the role and the possibility for future development within Logistic in an international environment.
How to apply
Welcome with your application! The selection process will be ongoing. If you have questions about the role or the recruitment process, you're welcome to contact Therese Rocafort Svensson at email@example.com or 08-7362877.